Ok, we’re Clean Freaks.
There! We said it! We’re a bit obsessive about the safety and cleanliness of our style bars. Your safety is Priority #1 @ our style bars. That’s why we pledge to adhere to the highest industry standards for safety and cleanliness. We welcome your questions and will address your concerns concisely and transparently. We are happy to walk you through our “Luxelab” and show you, first hand, how important proper sanitation is to us.
- We don’t just sanitize or disinfect, we STERILIZE our implements using FDA registered dry heat sterilizer or autoclaves – like the ones you see at your Dentist’s office!
- No bubbles! Our style bars do not use whirlpool pedicure spas. Pedicure tubs “that [circulate] water can potentially become a breeding ground for harmful bacteria” (according to The New England Journal of Medicine) – so we keep it simple – and sanitary!
- We clean our hands, prior to each service and ask you to do the same. That’s why you’ll find convenient, touch-free faucets at each manicure station.
- We adhere to strict sanitation procedures that are completed after each and every service.
- We use only high quality, professional-grade tools and products from reputable manufacturers.
- We take steps toward minimizing your exposure to odors and vapors. These steps include working only with natural nails (no acrylic), using covered waste bins, keeping products tightly covered, and maintaining ventilation equipment in every location.
- We keep Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for all of the products we use in each of our locations. If you have questions about the safety of a product being used in your service, just ask.
- We will evaluate the health of your nails before your service and refer you to a physician, if necessary. Be sure to let us know if you have any health conditions that may affect your service.
- We will make recommendations for at-home maintenance of your nails. We encourage you to understand your own role in keeping your nails in healthy condition.